Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tokyo Disneyland

One can often forget the magic that Disneyland holds. Back in Canada I could have sworn I would never visit Disneyland again. I was too old and too mature in my on mind to be able to withstand an expensive visit to a simple resort, but after seeing Disneyland Tokyo I realized how silly I sounded. It was like being a kid in a candy store! None of us minded that we were sweating buckets, so long we got the chance to experience every ride possible. We all screamed and waved as characters passed by and jumped at the chance to wait in line, for what could have seemed like infinite, just because there was a slim possibility to get front row seats at the Disney water show. Every moment was a joyful and exciting one. I squealed like a little child more times than anyone could keep count and despite whatever thoughts ran through my head before I can insure you they are only a distant memory. Disneyland Tokyo was and always will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment