Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Joys of Sanitation

Anyone who has ever lived on a boat, in a bus or under extreme water preservation rules would know what I mean when I say that I truly feel deprived of the luxuries I take for granted back home.
While in Erie, we were given full access to the Presque Isle Yacht Club. This meant we could use their washing machines, dryers, and best of all showers. Although it has only been two weeks I almost died at the words “worm long shower”. I never thought that would actually happen, but a 3 minute shower every few days really does not cut it on a sanitation level. Plus, you can’t exactly sing while in the showers on Class Afloat since chances are the entire crew will hear you.

THANK YOU Presque Isle Yacht Club for your generosity! It was greatly appreciated and the entire crew, my self included, are very apologetic about using all your hot water. Although, please trust me when I say it most certainly went to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment